New patients can sign up here, new patient registration form
Date- 29th May 2020
Following the announcement from the government yesterday we are delighted to have a start date to resume our services. We must prioritise the patients that have been in pain during the lockdown period and those that are vulnerable. Services will resume as emergency-only services. Please do NOT contact us for routine check-ups and treatment at this time.
We have made a number of improvements to our already excellent cross infection policies to ensure our patients and staff members are kept safe- this will include:
- Appointment phone calls to ensure patient's do not exhibit any signs or symptoms of COVID and appropriate advice/ referral for those that are symptomatic.
- On arrival patients are to notify the practice via telephone. We will subsequently call back when it is safe to enter the practice
- Temperature monitoring of patients on arrival
- Staggering of appointment times to ensure social distancing is possible within the practice
- Alcohol gel sanitiser upon entry of the practice
- Contactless payment
- Patients to attend alone or 1 adult to attend with 1 child only,/li>
- No more than 2 patients in the waiting room at one time.
- We will be installing screens at reception and following the latest advice on PPE, treatment methods and disinfection methods to ensure our staff, patients and the general public are kept safe from the transmission of the virus
There has been NO provision of PPE to general dental practices and sourcing the correct PPE is proving very difficult, therefore only non aerosol-generating procedures will be conducted from the 15th June. We thank you all for your patience during this difficult time and look forward to seeing you all soon. Please check this website for the latest updates. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us to discuss your dental needs and how we can move forward together to provide safe, effective dental care.
The Deane Dental Team
We are proud to offer a full range of NHS treatments.
Patients may be exempt from paying for NHS treatments. Such exemptions include: children under the age of 18
- Students ages 18 in full time education
- Expecting mothers and those with a valid maternity exemption
- Patients in receipt of Income Support, Job Seekers Allowance
- Those with a valid HC2 certificate amongst other exemptions.
We are pleased to offer a number of private dental treatments at Deane Dental Practice. These include the following:
Tooth coloured fillings
We offer tooth coloured fillings to enhance the appearance of your smile. Tooth coloured fillings can also replace existing unsightly dark amalgam fillings. Please speak to your dentist if you would like more information.
Deane Dental Practice,Unit 6a The Vibe 175 Broughton Lane Salford M7 1US