New patients can sign up here, new patient registration form
Date- 11th June 2020
After a very busy few weeks getting our policies, protocols and training in place we are ready to start seeing patients again from Monday 15th June.
We will only be offering emergency extractions and temporary fillings whilst we await delivery of our extra PPE.
There will be a number of differences you will notice as patients.
- All emergencies will be triaged by a dentist prior to an appointment being offered.
- Please inform us if you are vulnerable or shielding so we can ensure you are seen at the correct time
- You will be emailed a link to a medical history, a consent form, the NHS payment form and a pre appointment letter. Please complete these before you attend.
- You must attend alone. Only 1 child is to be brought by 1 parent/guardian.
- The practice will be locked. Call us on arrival and we will let you know when it's safe to enter
- You will be asked to clean your hands upon entry.
- Your belongings including phone will be stored in a container which will be taken into the surgery. Please do not bring excess belongings.
- The toilet facilities will be out of use- please go before you attend the practice. These changes are to ensure social distancing is maintained and cross infection control is at the highest level.
The Deane Dental Team
We are proud to offer a full range of NHS treatments.
Patients may be exempt from paying for NHS treatments. Such exemptions include: children under the age of 18
- Students ages 18 in full time education
- Expecting mothers and those with a valid maternity exemption
- Patients in receipt of Income Support, Job Seekers Allowance
- Those with a valid HC2 certificate amongst other exemptions.
We are pleased to offer a number of private dental treatments at Deane Dental Practice. These include the following:
Tooth coloured fillings
We offer tooth coloured fillings to enhance the appearance of your smile. Tooth coloured fillings can also replace existing unsightly dark amalgam fillings. Please speak to your dentist if you would like more information.
Deane Dental Practice,Unit 6a The Vibe 175 Broughton Lane Salford M7 1US