New patients can sign up here, new patient registration form
The practice is fully operational and adhering to the latest guidance on the management of patients during the Coronavirus pandemic.
There will be a number of differences you will notice as patients.
- All emergencies will be triaged by a dentist prior to an appointment being offered.
- Please inform us if you are clinically vulnerable so we can ensure you are seen at an appropriate time. You will be asked where possible to complete your medical history online and a Covid consent form
- You must attend alone. Only 1 child is to be brought by 1 parent/guardian..
- The practice will be locked. Call us on arrival and we will let you know when it's safe to enter. If travelling by car, please inform us and we will call you when we are ready to see you in the practice. As we enter winter please bring warm outerwear/ umbrella’s as you may be required to wait outside until it is safe for you to enter the practice..
- You will be asked to clean your hands upon entry..
- Contactless card payments are preferred. We do not accept cash..
- Your belongings including phone will be stored in a container which will be taken into the surgery. Please do not bring excess belongings..
- The toilet facilities will be out of use- please go before you attend the practice..
Best Wishes from the Deane Dental Team
Deane Dental Practice,Unit 6a The Vibe 175 Broughton Lane Salford M7 1US